We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Assistant within our new store opening in Livingston.
We have a variety of positions available and a range of part time contracts. All colleagues will be required to work at least one evening and one weekend day.
We are currently recruiting for a variety of contracts from 8 hours to 24+ hours both temporary and permanent.
Sales Assistants are the face of our business and are there to help customers make their houses into homes. As a fast paced retailer we put customers first, second and third in everything we do. This role will require you to have a can-do attitude and to be able to work as part of a team, as well as using your own initiative.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Customer Service-Ensure we always understand our customers’ needs
- Product Knowledge-Providing detailed information about our products to customers
- Replenishing Stock - Maintaining high standards throughout your department
- Merchandising- Following guidelines to make sure products are displayed correctly
What we need from you
- Customer First- All our efforts should be focused on giving our customers in store the best shopping experience
- Be Committed- You need to be passionate about your role, and dedicated to doing your best every day.
- Determination to succeed - We need you to be enthusiastic and have the desire to learn. In exchange for this we will encourage innovation, through giving you room to grow and develop to your potential.
What we will offer you
- Holiday Entitlement –competitive entitlement including an additional ‘birthday’ day off
- Colleague Discount– 15% Discount on all products
- Peoples pension- a generous pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme – a fantastic scheme allowing you to grab a piece of this ever growing company
- Training Schemes– an incredible learning and development programme to help you to reach your full potential.
With a solid growth strategy ahead of us, there isn’t a better time to join Dunelm, come be part of the success story today.